From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jason "zx2c4" Donenfeld
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:02:07
1 On 13:58 Sun 14 Oct 2012, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good morning everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Jason "zx2c4" Donenfeld
5 > is joining us from Paris, France and he will be working on the
6 > security related matters for now. Jason is a programmer and security
7 > researcher, interested in everything from NP-hard geometry algorithms
8 > to the Linux kernel. He has been a Gentoo user since 2003 and
9 > participates in several opensource project. Recently he has started a
10 > very basic password manager called pass
11 > <http://zx2c4.com/projects/password-store> that has gained
12 > considerable attention and usage, despite its trivial
13 > simplicity. He is also known for his security research and exploits, in
14 > particular Mempodipper <http://blog.zx2c4.com/749>.
15 >
16 > Jason is an American jazz guitarist. On the
17 > weekends when not playing in jazz clubs, he enjoys rock climbing in
18 > Fontainebleau, hiking in the Alps, and urban exploration. His
19 > intellectual interests include Greek philosophy and set theory. Jason
20 > does not like smelly cheese.
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome!
23
24 What kind of bugs should we assign him?
25
26 Welcome to the madhouse!
27
28 Thomas