From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Ago is on vacation
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 12:03:30
1 > Hi guys,
2 >
3 > Unless you noticed our beloved amd64 monkey is set on away to go on
4 > vacation. This means that already for 30 days there is nobody doing
5 > amd64 stabilisation requests en masse.
6 >
7 > I would say that this is highly suboptimal, so I am sending this mail
8 > to amd64 and project mailing list to see if we get anyone interested
9 > in doing some stables here and there.
12 Here's the current state of affairs; you get to Bugzilla by clicking on the
13 graph:
14 http://www.akhuettel.de/gentoo-bugs/amd64.php
15
16 As a side note, this also shows what an awesome job Ago has been doing these
17 last months! Please help the amd64 team; he really deserves a vacation! :)
18
19 Cheers,
20 Andreas
23 Andreas K. Huettel