From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: pr@g.o, gmn@g.o, council@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Reviving Gentoo Monthly Newsletters
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:48:41
1 Am Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 19:23:55 schrieb Markos Chandras:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > I plan on reviving the Gentoo Monthly Newsletters project[1]. If you
5 > are interested please add yourself to gmn_at_gentoo_dot_org so we can
6 > start organizing. Non-developers are also welcomed. Please contact
7 > gmn_at_gentoo_dot_org to tell us in what way you are interesting in
8 > helping us out (articles, interviews, editing, scripts etc).
9 >
10 > [1]http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/gmn/
11
12 Excellent. May I suggest a monthly category "news from the council" with a
13 summary of the summary? :) Will most of the times be pretty short, except if a
14 lot of important stuff happened...
15
16 And yes, I can at least start that.
20 Andreas K. Huettel