From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Discontinuing the support for GitHub pull requests
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:11:59
1 W dniu wto, 31.10.2017 o godzinie 04∶40 -0700, użytkownik Raymond
2 Jennings napisał:
3 > On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:50 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
4 > > On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 > > >
6 > > > TL;DR: if nobody comes up with a good solution and implements it, we'll
7 > > > be discontinuing support for GitHub as contribution platform for Gentoo
8 > > > and automatically closing all PRs except for those meant for proxy-
9 > > > maint.
10 >
11 > So does this mean we go back to patches being filed on bugzilla?
14 For most of the random packages, yes. At least until the developer
15 specifically tells you that you can use a PR. For proxy-maint, PRs will
16 still be valid unless the team members decide they no longer support
17 them.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny