From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] GLEP76, legal liability around misrepresentation in copyright, real names, how it's handled at FSF, SFC & at the US copyright office!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:22:49
1 (I think I need to have lots more IANAL disclaimers in every paragraph
2 of this).
3
4 I apologize for the late response, but giant threads on the mailing list
5 have NOT been high on my priority list. I do have some answers for you,
6 but also further points to make.
7
8 Please read on for my inputs about examples of legal liability around
9 the DCO, as well as how other organizations handle it.
10