From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:13:45
1 On 22:55 Mon 21 Mar , Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new member to our joyful family.
5 > Christoper is joining us from the States and he will be working on the
6 > accessibility packages which do need some love I must say. This is how
7 > he describes himself:
8 >
9 > " My hobbies are technical, nerdy, or intellectual. I'm a licensed
10 > amateur radio operator. My call sign is KB5KZZ.
11 > I don't have a job, but I do have a Master of Science degree in computer
12 > science. I really enjoy listening to classical music.
13 > My interests can be broadly grouped under two categories:
14 > self-improvement and improvement of the human condition.
15 > I'm equally fascinated by both the lessons of the past
16 > and the possibilities of the future"
17 >
18 > Please give him a warm welcome :)
19
20 Welcome to the team!
24 > Regards,
25 > --
26 > Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2
31 Thomas Kahle
32 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/