From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Nick Sarnie (sarnex)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:22:24
1 welcome!
2
3 Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.
4
5 On Tue, 24 Apr 2018, 09:20 Alec Warner, <antarus@g.o> wrote:
6
7 > Welcome to the East Coast Conspiracy Sarnex :)
8 >
9 > -A
10 >
11 > On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 7:50 PM, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
12 > wrote:
13 >
14 >> Good day everyone!
15 >>
16 >> It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
17 >>
18 >> Nick Sarnie is joining us from Massachusetts. He works in the compiler
19 >> optimization field. He has been using Linux for 4 years, starting with
20 >> LMDE where he got involved with the Gallium Nine project. Two years
21 >> after that, Nick switched to Gentoo as NP-Hardass helped him install
22 >> Gentoo, long Handbook paste after long Handbook paste in IRC. He enjoys
23 >> watching Seinfeld, studying traditional Chinese characters and working
24 >> on the Erlang build system.
25 >>
26 >> Please give him a warm welcome!
27 >>