From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: "gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o> Gentoo Elections" <elections@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Election Results for term 2018/2019
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:22:17
1 On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > Dear Gentoo Community,
5 >
6 > Here are your verified and long-awaited results.
7 >
8 > The Gentoo Council for the term 2018/2019 will be:
9 >
10 > Andreas K. Hüttel (dilfridge)
11 > Ulrich Müller (ulm)
12 > Kristian Fiskerstrand (k_f)
13 > William Hubbs (williamh)
14 > Sergei Trofimovich (slyfox)
15 > Mart Raudsepp (leio)
16 > Thomas Deutschmann (whissi)
17 >
18 > Congratulations on the election of all members (and re-election of
19 > previous council members) and good luck!
20 >
21 > Full ranked list of candidates:
22 >
23 > dilfridge
24 > ulm
25 > k_f
26 > williamh
27 > slyfox
28 > leio whissi
29 > amynka
30 > tamiko
31 > rich0
32 > soap
33 > bman
34 > _reopen_nominations
37 > The master ballot file is attached to this e-mail. Please use the ID
38 > sent to you in the confirmation email to verify that your vote was
39 > included in the master ballot file. If you didn't get your ID or you
40 > can't find your vote inside the ballot file, please contact the
41 > election officials (elections@g.o or #gentoo-elections on freenode).
42 >
43 > The turnout for this election was 44.809%%. We received 82 valid votes
44 > out from a total of 183 eligible voters. For this election there were
45 > no pending votes, so all votes were counted.
46 >
47 > Election: council-201806
48 > Timestamp: 2018-07-11 23:40:02 UTC
49 > Eligable voters: 183
50 > Submitted votes: 82
51 > Pending votes: 0
52 > Turnout: 44.809%
53 > Pending Turnout: 44.809%
54 >
55 > Thank you all for participating in this election by nominating,
56 > accepting to run and voting on this election.
57 >
58 > On behalf of the election officials,
59 >
60 > Alec Warner (antarus)
61 > Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto (jmbsvicetto)
62 > Johannes Huber (johu)
63 >
64 > and the infra contact,
65 > Michał Górny (mgorny)
68 Who is _reopen_nominations? I do not think I have met them.
69
70 Cheers,
71 R0b0t1