From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Staffer: Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:00:07
1 On 05/12/2011 06:25 AM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good day,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
5 > as the newest member to our big "family". Francisco is from
6 > Valencia, Spain, and he will be assisting the Hardened team for now.
7 > This is how he describes himself:
8 >
9 > "I'm from Valencia Spain, and when I'm there I live with my parents. I'm
10 > also an exchange student of the UPV in Chalmers, Sweden, which means that at
11 > least this year I'm going to invest some time in Sweden.
12 > Among other things I give a hand in the community Pub at Östkupan.
13 > I like mixing music at parties. I also enjoy converting Mac and Windows
14 > fanboys to Linux (or killing them in the process :P) and doing
15 > jokes blacker than the armpit of a cricket bathing in an
16 > oil well in a moonless night.
17 >
18 > I also love taking old machines and Hardware and resurrect them."
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome :)
21 >
22 > Regards,
23
24 Welcome to our team Francisco :)
27 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
28 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
29 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
30 GnuPG FP : 8040 5A4D 8709 21B1 1A88 33CE 979C AF40 D045 5535
31 GnuPG ID : D0455535