From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Björn Tropf (asym)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:06:30
1 Let me introduce to you our latest plumber Björn "asum" Tropf from
2 Germersheim, Germany. He will be working to plug all the leaks Gentoo
3 and the software we package currently have. He is experienced in C,
4 Python, Ruby and reverse engineering. This is how he describes his
5 interests: "Besides linux and computers i am particularly interested in
6 several types of electronic music from labels like Diynamic music,
7 Innervisions, Pokerflat-Recordings or bpitchcontrol. I am currently
8 studying in the third semester at a university of cooperative education,
9 going for a bachelor of science. "Cooperative education" means i am
10 working three months per semester in a German company, doing IT
11 consulting in the project management sector." Anyone worried about how
12 the German conspiracy just keeps growing?
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri