From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek.chauhan@×××××.com>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Arun Raghavan (ford_prefect)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:00:09
1 On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > Joining as from Kanpur, India is Arun "Ford_Prefect" Raghavan. Arun is
3 > currently a developer for the Beagle desktop search project for which he was
4 > a student in the 2007 SOC and he has submitted small patches to various
5 > other projects. On the Gentoo side Arun will be joining us to help with
6 > maintaining GNOME so feel free to flame him on his bad choice of a WM. When
7 > not working with computers Arun gave me the usual hobbies for nerds like
8 > sci-fi and fantasy literature so remember to buy him a lot of beer if you
9 > ever see him in a conference.
10
11 Wheee!~
12
13 /me whacks Arun with a large wet towel. Where's your handy towel and guide? *g*
16 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
17 --
18 gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list