From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jason "zx2c4" Donenfeld
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:02:29
1 On 10/14/12 5:58 AM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Jason "zx2c4" Donenfeld
3 > is joining us from Paris, France and he will be working on the
4 > security related matters for now. Jason is a programmer and security
5 > researcher, interested in everything from NP-hard geometry algorithms
6 > to the Linux kernel. He has been a Gentoo user since 2003 and
7 > participates in several opensource project. Recently he has started a
8 > very basic password manager called pass
9 > <http://zx2c4.com/projects/password-store> that has gained
10 > considerable attention and usage, despite its trivial
11 > simplicity. He is also known for his security research and exploits, in
12 > particular Mempodipper <http://blog.zx2c4.com/749>.
13
14 Excellent, welcome!
15
16 When you are bored or just want to, feel free to look at my
17 <https://code.google.com/p/hardened-shadow/> project, a replacement of
18 shadow suite inspired by Openwall's tcb. It needs good eyes. :-D
19
20 Paweł