From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Chi-Thanh Christopher Nguyen (chithanh)
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:58:18
1 On Saturday 24 April 2010, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > This time I didn't just slack on the announcement for a while but
3 > also genuinely forgot too. Joining us from Berlin, Germany we have
4 > Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn. Besides adding to the man power of the
5 > German conspiracy chithanh is maintaining nouveau drivers and other
6 > X related stuff. Hoping that his personal info isn't already
7 > obsolete here it goes: "Presently, I am working at TU Berlin in a
8 > project of development cooperation in the field of IT and computer
9 > science. When I am not sitting in front of my computer, I engage in
10 > table tennis, chess or martial arts."
11
12 Another win for the Berlin conspiracy. All hail your new overlords!
13
14 Welcome, Christopher, finally, glad you joined the team. Too bad you
15 changed the nickname though ;-)
18 Robert