From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Conrad Kostecki (ConiKost)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:50:38
1 On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 15:13:08 -0500
2 Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day/night to everyone !
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Conrad
7 > is joining us from Hannover, Germany. He has been an active
8 > proxied-maintainer with over 500 commits preceding his developer
9 > application, so much so that he's struggling with not adding proxy-maint
10 > to metadata.xml anymore :) Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "Started with SuSE Linux in 2001, got convinced by a friend to try
13 > Gentoo in 2005 and felt in love with it.
14 >
15 > I am currently living in the downtown of Hannover in Germany and working
16 > as a IT-Consultant - but mostly with Ubuntu Linux.
17 >
18 > In my free time, I love to ride my Suzuki Bandit motorbike, mostly by
19 > visiting different countries on my vacations.
20 >
21 > As a biker, we say for greeting in German: Die Linke zum Gruß!"
22 >
23 > Please give him a warm welcome!
24
25 Wooo! I've already nabbed him for the games team. XD
28 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
29 Gentoo Linux Developer