From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] GLEP 48 improvement (QA) (was: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-12-10)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:07:12
1 Another important agenda item for the next council meeting is GLEP48.
2
3 See Rich's original mail for details,
4 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3162
7 Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 13:39:36 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
8 > In one week, the council will have its regular monthly meeting. Now is
9 > the time to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the
10 > agenda to discuss or vote on.
11 >
12 > (Apologies for the delay, I was on vacation most of last week for the
13 > Thanksgiving holiday and am in London through tomorrow.)
14 >
15 > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate to
16 > repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously suggested
17 > one (since the last meeting).
18 >
19 > I'd like to get the agenda out on Thursday or Friday to give everyone at
20 > least a few days to prepare, so please reply promptly.
21 >
22 > Your responses should go to the gentoo-project list.
27 Andreas K. Huettel
28 Gentoo Linux developer
29 dilfridge@g.o
30 http://www.akhuettel.de/