From: Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, candrews@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Craig Andrews (candrews)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:05:17
1 Dear everyone,
2
3 It's a pleasure to announce Craig Andrews (candrews) as a Gentoo Developer!
4
5 Craig is one of the contributors who contributed through github and
6 Proxy maintainers project. He is mainly interested in maintaining his
7 packages and help the Java team.
8
9 Here is how he describes himself:
10
11 When I see something that can be improved (in software - not the real
12 world, I'm a terrible home owner!), I like to fix it. So I have
13 contributions to seemingly random things all over the Internet; Gentoo
14 is a great place to keep scratching my "fix random stuff" itch.
15
16 Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
17
18 Amy