From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2015-02-10
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 23:49:53
1 Dnia 2015-02-08, o godz. 18:53:51
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > My apologies for the very late announcement. Real life got in the way.
5 >
6 > In a few days, tuesday 10/Feb, the council will meet again. Please respond to
7 > this message ith agenda items. Do not hesitate to repeat your agenda item
8 > here with a pointer if you previously suggested one.
9 >
10 > Please respond to the gentoo-project list, if possible.
11
12 I would like for the Council to consider if it's possible -- per rules
13 of GLEP 39 -- to create a new 'Recruiters II' project that could allow
14 interested developers to work on improving recruitation methods
15 as suggested in [1].
16
17 The goal would be to have a second project allowed to recruit suitable
18 candidates, with the recruiters in the project taking full
19 responsibility for their recruits. That said, we don't want to replace
20 the recruiters. We want to provide a valuable alternative to a number
21 of frequent contributors.
22
23 [1]:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/4266
26 Best regards,