From: "vivo75@×××××.com" <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:13:32
1 Il 11/12/2014 18:16, Ultrabug ha scritto:
2 > On 11/12/2014 16:57, Justin (jlec) wrote:
3 >> Some lines from herself:
4 >>
5 >> I love penguin but not every penguin just the most fast Gentoo penguin! I'm
6 >> organizing some Gentoo study meeting in Japan and i'm living/studing in Japan,
7 >> but i'm not Japanese, actually i'm Italian (but I have almost no interest in
8 >> Italy). I'm now studying System Development in Japan for becoming a full time
9 >> worker in Japan. I love to read Japanese books in Japanese and my favorite food
10 >> is ochazuke (お茶漬け). I like programming in python (help my mind feel relaxed)
11 >> and scripting in zsh or bash and making/testing new programming language, and i
12 >> have some interest in kernel and networking. I use vim as main text editor but i
13 >> like to use also cat and nano(from handbook suggestion). My WM is Qtile with
14 >> fallback on Awesome.
15 >
16 > Impressive !
17 >
18 > Alice, many welcome and thanks for joining us :)
19 >
20 Benvenuta e che i tuoi compilatori siano veloci