From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Another 2 bite the dust
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:02:52
1 On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Steve Long
2 <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >> Jacub, one of the best developers around that actually cared about the
4 >> service we provide to our users was suspended while trying to do so,
5 >> and now he is not active anymore.
6 >>
7 > Yeah they'll fsck up quick without him imo. They did when they suspended
8 > him, and they weren't exactly gracious about asking him back, despite their
9 > clear desperation. Seems like pride is the hardest thing to swallow ;)
10
11 Jakub was not suspended. Please stop the FUD, this is going too far.
12 He suddenly disappeared and we've actively been trying to get in touch
13 with him since then. Gentoo can easily live without him, but we're
14 worried now as he also does not appear in non-Gentoo irc channels he
15 used to be in.
16
17 You've just lost another opportunity to shut up and not look
18 ridiculous in public.
19
20 Denis.
21 --