From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting [WAS: Council meeting summary for 8 May 2008]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 15:44:09
1 On Sun, 18 May 2008 17:40:55 +0200
2 "Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3 > On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
4 > <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > No it wasn't. If all you have to offer is deliberate lies like this,
6 > > please stay out of it.
7 >
8 > You know perfectly well what I meant. And I would suggest you moderate
9 > your tone a bit. This in not the first incident from your part in this
10 > thread, make sure it's the last one.
11
12 You are deliberately posting information that you know is untrue and
13 deliberately using that information to form bad conclusions. You are
14 the one who is misbehaving here, and I hope you will have the decency
15 to retract all your claims that are based upon deliberately invalid
16 premises.
19 Ciaran McCreesh