From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: NP-Hardass
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 02:57:46
1 "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> writes:
2
3 > it's a pleasure to finally announce NP-Hardass as a Gentoo Developer!
4 >
5 > He has been around for quite some while. Mostly hanging out with the guys on irc
6 > at #gentoo and helping the users. Recently he started to look after wine for us,
7 > which he will continue to do.
8 >
9 > Beside Gentoo, he is interested in Algorithms and Graph Theory.
10 >
11 > Here some lines from himself
12 >
13 > From the greater NYC area; runs Gentoo on the numerous donationware
14 > computers that he has; has a tower with KVM running ~10 Gentoo VMs
15 > loves hiking; fences foil; runs his own IT consulting business where
16 > he provided managed IT services and custom software design.
17 > Primarily codes in C.
20 > Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
21
22 NP-Hardass :D I am amazed by this nick.
23
24 Welcome!
25 Benda