From: Peter Alfredsen <loki_val@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New staffer: Lars Wendler (Polynomial-C)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:04:16
1 On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:42:57 +0200
2 Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > This time it's my pleasure to introduce a guy you probably already
5 > know: If you have been using Bugzilla the last few weeks you most
6 > likely stumbled upon Lars "Polynomial-C" Wendler since this is the
7 > guy that assigns all the bugs to you. He's been helping out several
8 > weeks and now decided to become a staffer.
9
10 I think we're all much impressed by Lars and what he's been doing for
11 bug-wrangling these last few weeks. I know Jeroen is relieved that he's
12 gotten such competent help, so he can get back to doing work on his
13 strange arches :-)
14 A warm welcome, Lars.
15
16 /loki_val