From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] RFC: GLEP - Require Projects to report to Council Monthly
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:46:59
1 This was something the Java team used to do long ago. We used to meet once a
2 month and discuss what each was working on. How much time each felt they would
3 have for Gentoo over the next month. We discussed common direction for the
4 project and other things that really helped coordinate development efforts and
5 make a pretty functional team and project. Sadly that ended.
6
7 I think that should be expanded as a require for a project. If a project is
8 formed, it should be required to report on a monthly basis to the council. It
9 does not have to meet monthly, but that is a good idea is will really save
10 time in any reporting to Council. This does not require allot of time. It has
11 many benefits not only within the project, but to the council and Gentoo.
12
13 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Wltjr/GLEP:Project_Monthly_Reports
16 William L. Thomson Jr.