From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 20:27:07
1 On 06/11/16 20:20, Rich Freeman wrote: [excerpted]
2 > In any case, as far as I'm aware most of the sites that were mentioned
3 > generally do follow the Code of Conduct, so this seems to be a bit of
4 > a hypothetical point. Certainly if a community wanted to call itself
5 > Gentoo and didn't treat people with the kind of kindness and civility
6 > we normally use on our mailing lists then that could be something we'd
7 > want to do something about.
8 >
9 "kindness and civility" ?!!! When did Gentoo start doing that? Seen
10 little signs of that on the ML I subscribe to!! And that's inter-dev let
11 alone dev-user ........