From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Code of conduct
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:35:27
1 On 10/01/2013 06:27 PM, hasufell wrote:
2 > On 10/01/2013 03:12 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >
4 >> That isn't to say that I won't fairly evaluate appeals, but I'm not
5 >> going to second-guess every little temporary list ban.
8 > No one here dares to ban long-term trolls from the list. They are
9 > tolerated.
12 This contributes nothing to the discussion does it? From what I can
13 tell, it's you who are trolling right now and tries to derail the
14 discussion.
15 The ComRel was formed only a week ago and no trolls have appeared since
16 then. Or do you just want us to start banning people to prove that we
17 are willing to do it?
20 Regards,
21 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
22 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang