From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Foundation Inc - Membership
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:21:00
1 All,
2
3 Membership of the Gentoo Foundation Inc. is open to all contributors to
4 Gentoo - not just developers. The foundation charter is at [1]
5
6 Non developers become members by writing a gpg signed email to
7 trustees@g.o explaining what they have contributed together with
8 a means the trustees can use to verify the contribution. See [2]
9 Article 4.
10
11 We also need your public key ID so we can fetch your key from a
12 keyserver. You must sign all correspondence with the Foundation using
13 this key. It will be verified.
14
15 Membership applications approved by the close of the Trustees meeting
16 to be held on 16th January 2011 will entitle members to stand for
17 election and vote in the forthcoming 2011 Trustee election.
18
19 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/
20 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/BylawsAdopted.xml
23 Regards,