From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:45:21
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
Welcome Mike! Months ago, I asked a question in #gentoo-dev, and floppym, not having +v, private messaged me with the answer. From then on I tried to give him +v whenever he was in the channel until someone set it permanently. Thanks floppym! Glad to have you onboard. :) Matt

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>