From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, matsl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mats "matsl" Lidell
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 06:32:47
1 On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:56:36 +0100
2 "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > El 23/03/13 00:33, Markos Chandras escribió:
5 > > Good evening everyone,
6 > >
7 > > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mats "matsl"
8 > > Lidell is joining us from Stockholm, Sweden and he will be working
9 > > on the XEmacs ebuilds. Here is how he describers himself:
10 > >
11 > > "I'm Mats Lidell. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am 55 and been
12 > > working with software since 1981. Lately I have been working much
13 > > with C++ and C#. I started to use GNU Emacs in the mid 80th and
14
15 Hello, fellow C++ / C# developer! Now I have a senior to ask my Qs to.
16
17 > > during the years moved over to use XEmacs. Since some years I now
18 > > take active part in the XEmacs project.
19 > > I'm married and have four kids, all are grown up by now. I have a
20 > > past as amateur musician but the only thing I play now is floor
21 > > ball!"
22 > Tjena och välkommen, jag hopas att du trivas med oss :D
23 Welcome , I hope that you ... with us :D
24
25 That's all I can do without a translator and not knowing Swedish at
26 all; I also welcome you (matsl) and hope that you enjoy your stay. :)
29 With kind regards,
30
31 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
32 Gentoo Developer
33
34 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
35 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
36 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D