From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Corporate affiliations of Council members
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:07:14
1 On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:18:43 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > Here's another question for the Council nominees. I'd like to ask
7 > the Council members to disclose their corporate affiliations,
8 > in particular whether they are employed or in partnership with
9 > companies using Gentoo or Gentoo derivatives.
10 >
11 > This is because I believe that the electorate deserves to know whether
12 > their elected Council member may end up being in conflict of interest
13 > between doing what's right by the wide community and what's requested
14 > by his employer.
17 I am not currently employed, so no corporate affiliation. I consider
18 myself semi-retired at this point.