From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] utilizing GH functionality that Gentoo infra does not provide
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:21:28
1 On Wed, 2022-03-30 at 22:01 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On 29 Mar 2022 21:36, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
3 > > > * possibly even Discussions since it'll provide a clear/scoped
4 > > > space for
5 > > > non-Gentoo users & devs. Gentoo forums are huge and require custom
6 > > > accts,
7 > > > and mailing lists are huge and a bit restrictive old timey.
8 > >
9 > > eh... so it's just because it's "huge, restrictive, old timey" that
10 > > you're never on irc?
11 >
12 > were you trying to make a point or something ?
13 > -mike
14
15 This goes hand in hand with team work realistically only happening on
16 IRC, and since I've joined, you've never once replied to one of my
17 emails *ever*. Said differently: trying to work with you is nigh
18 impossible.