From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:07:22
1 В Вск, 18/05/2008 в 13:20 +0200, Denis Dupeyron пишет:
2 > That's one point of view. Another is that some policies have been
3 > written in different times for different reasons, and may need to be
4 > clarified or even updated to suit better the present situation. That's
5 > the problem with time, it doesn't stand still and things happen
6 > leading to situations changing.
7
8 I agree that policies should be updated. But not retroactively.