From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Formally have Foundation oversee top level projects 1.1
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:17:38
1 On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:44:34 +0000
2 "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On 11/01/17 19:40, Michał Górny wrote:
5 > > <snip> Council
6 > > members need social skills mostly, and possibly some technical skills
7 > > to be able to interact with the community.
8 > >
9 > Which is totally the opposite to what we have at the moment, but that's
10 > an entirely different matter to the actual structure of Gentoo .....
11
12 I should point out that the Council is representation of *developers*,
13 and therefore it's up to developers to decide whether it is a good
14 representation.
15
16 > Proposals for the rectification of this particular situation most welcomed!
17
18 Become a developer. Vote for a better Council. Maybe become
19 a candidate in the future?
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny
24 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>