From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting [WAS: Council meeting summary for 8 May 2008] (fwd)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:50:34
1 On Mon, 19 May 2008 19:25:14 +0100
2 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > No one here is arguing that we have a slacking Council, similar to
4 > the "bad old days", are they?
5
6 A Council that conveniently fails to turn up when discussing things
7 that either don't interest them or that might make them look bad? A
8 Council holding secret meetings and conspiring with the devrel lead
9 behind the rest of devrel's backs? A Council that simultaneously says
10 "yes, we were behind musikc's actions" and "no, it was solely musikc's
11 decision"? That's a lot like the old days.
14 Ciaran McCreesh