From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:14:54
1 El 01/03/13 16:03, Thomas Sachau escribió:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to announce the inclusion of another developer
3 > into our project:
4 >
5 > Vicente "vincent" Olivert Riera is joining is from the middle of spain
6 > and plans to help out in various areas, especially the arch teams.
7 >
8 > Here is, how he describes himself:
9 >
10 >> I'm from a _very_ little town of Valencia (Spain), near the Mediterranean
11 >> sea. I don't have a job right now because I'm studing the last year
12 >> of my degree (computer engineering). I like to practise frontenis (a racket
13 > sport)
14 >> and run, but now I can't because I hurted my knee due to do too
15 >> much sport. I like the cinema, music and those things that everybody likes. I'm
16 > interested
17 >> on a lot of things, and one of them is Gentoo :P
18 > Please give him a warm welcome.
19 >
20 I myself am valencian and have Riera as my second surname and missed
21 this, I deserve eternal pain and booing for this!
22
23 Welcome to this big family Vicente, if you ever have any problem in
24 Gentoo and need some help feel free to contact me.
25
26 And now be careful since the Spanish mafia is growing ;)