From: Alex Brandt <alunduil@g.o>
To: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, docs-team@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: improving alternative PM support in gentoo
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:35:18
1 On Saturday, August 15, 2015 19:24:12 hasufell wrote:
2 > What do you guys think about this?
3
4 This is awesome and as a paludis on Gentoo user I would love to see this
5 work continue.
6
7 > Do you see any other things that need
8 > to be tackled in order to get there?
9
10 I think this is a great first step but can't suggest how to overcome any
11 bias that might be in your way.
12
13 > Maybe create a project for this?
14
15 My understanding is that the project manager specification and
16 documentation project would be appropriate venues for this. If that's not
17 that case then I would think a new project would be appropriate.
18
19 > I think we need to start somewhere and maybe the official documentation
20 > is that place, because it is more than just a technical statement. And I
21 > think we need such a statement.
22
23 +1
24
25 Regards,
28 Alex Brandt
29 Software Developer for Rackspace and Developer for Gentoo
30 http://blog.alunduil.com