From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 01:31:07
1 On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 10:15:26AM +0900, Alice Ferrazzi wrote:
2 >
3 > I support the idea of Gentoo being more inclusive.
4 >
5 > --
6 > Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
7
8 Simply stating that someone or something should be more inclusive does
9 not make it legal or remove potential ramifications.
10
11 As most that voted "yay" for GLEP76 have stated, they would enjoy more
12 inclusiveness as well. We don't make the laws unfortunately.
15 Cheers,
16 Aaron