From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:53:02
1 On 8/12/11 1:43 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > a command
3 > line interface that let's you view pending stable requests in a condensed
4 > format and quickly approve from right there (which would post a comment and
5 > mark the respective ebuild stable for you).
6
7 I have some tools that do subset of what you mentioned here:
8 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary
9
10 Contributions welcome, and I extend those tools when I have a free
11 while. Last time I successfully stabilized a batch of 30 packages using
12 those tools.
13
14 They also help prevent mistakes, for example stabilizing package with
15 open bugs that are serious, or wasting time emerging packages that have
16 unmet deps etc.
17
18 Feedback also welcome!