From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: sarnex@g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Nick Sarnie (sarnex)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 06:31:30
1 On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:50:06 -0400
2 Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day everyone!
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 >
8 > Nick Sarnie is joining us from Massachusetts. He works in the compiler
9 > optimization field. He has been using Linux for 4 years, starting with
10 > LMDE where he got involved with the Gallium Nine project. Two years
11 > after that, Nick switched to Gentoo as NP-Hardass helped him install
12 > Gentoo, long Handbook paste after long Handbook paste in IRC. He enjoys
13 > watching Seinfeld, studying traditional Chinese characters and working
14 > on the Erlang build system.
15
16 Woohoo! Welcome \o/
20 Sergei