From: Geoffrey Ekman <gekman@××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-project@l.g.o" <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Availability of Gentoo USB sticks in stores
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:48:24
1 If the sticks had official logo branding, yes definitely. I dont know how many times the latest minimal install medium has saved my hide for physical server problems.
2
3 Best
4 -Geoffrey
5
6
7
8 ________________________________
9 From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
10 Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2020 17:40
11 To: gentoo-project
12 Subject: [gentoo-project] Availability of Gentoo USB sticks in stores
13
14 Hi,
15
16 The Gentoo Foundation Board has recently removed our last store that offered Gentoo DVDs and CDs (the storefront stopped functioning, it was a third party affiliate store.) I'm curious for anecdotal data on whether there is a demand for something like being able to buy a USB stick from a store. How do people install Gentoo today? Would you buy a USB stick from an official Gentoo Store?
17
18 -A