From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@g.o>
To: slis@g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sławek "slis" Lis
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:27:27
1 Quoting Markos Chandras (2013-04-14 12:04:06)
2 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Sławek "slis"
3 > Lis is joining us from Limanowa, Poland and he will be assisting the
4 > sci team for now. Here is how he describes himself:
5 > "I'm mostly a computer programmer, than sysadm. My primary
6 > language is Python. I'm with gentoo from ~2003 (I don't
7 > remember exact date). I know several programming languages
8 > well, at work I'm also administer some apache/postfix/bind/postgres
9 > and so. My hobby is electronics and CNC. I work for a large company in
10 > electricity sector."
11
12 Welcome on board! Cześć! :-)
16 Amadeusz Żołnowski