From: "Justin <jlec>" <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Council 2016 / 2017 election
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 19:22:26
1 On 26/06/2016 11:02 pm, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
3 > <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> As we only have 4 manifestos listed in the election page[1], I'd suggest
6 >> candidates without one, to help increase turnout by publishing their
7 >> manifestos.
10 > ++
11 >
12 > https://dev.gentoo.org/~rich0/council-manifesto-2016.txt
16 Hi everyone
17
18 My manifesto will be quite short this year:
19
20 * I will more or less exclusively focus my Gentoo work on the my council
21 seat
22 * I will support change as much as possible to move forward
23 * I will support any legacy cleanup which will brought forward
24 * I will support enthusiastic individuals
25
26 Basically I will continue the same way I made decisions this year.
27
28 Best,
29 Justin