From: Yixun Lan <dlan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sam James (sam)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 01:47:24
1 On 12:45 Sun 12 Jul , Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good day/night to everyone !
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Sam is
8 > joining us from Wales, UK. Here is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 > "I'm a maths student from the UK. I enjoy learning, no matter what the
11 > topic is, and generally try to make things better, whatever they are.
12 >
13 > I've loved playing with Linux since I was 11, and haven't stopped since
14 > then. Pleased to be finally giving back to my favourite distro and the
15 > wider community.
16 >
17 > I'm passionate about security and that's why my main focus of
18 > contributions is in that area: helping the security project, some
19 > tangential topics like security-critical packages in tree, and Gentoo
20 > Hardened!
21 >
22 > And I like getting stuck in."
23 >