From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Victor Ostorga (vostorga)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:43:48
1 Am Donnerstag, den 23.07.2009, 16:23 +0200 schrieb Tobias Heinlein:
2 > Today I introduce you to our newest* developer: Joining us from San
3 > Salvador, El Salvador (that's in Central America) is Victor "vostorga"
4 > Ostorga.
5 >
6 > Victor will be working with the Samba team,
7 Awesome! Great! Cool! Welcome to the team.
8
9 > keep an eye on the
10 > maintainer-wanted packages and help with the treecleaners project.
11 >
12 > Victor's skills include bash, GTK, basic Python, and intermediate C. He
13 > also has experience in databases, both open and non-open source, like
14 > Oracle and PostgreSQL.
15 >
16 > He contributes to Slony Master, a "master to multiple slaves"
17 > replication system for PostgreSQL.
18 Did someone mention that PostgreSQL can need additional maintainers
19 too? ;-)
20
21 Cheers,
22 Tiziano
25 Tiziano Müller
26 Gentoo Linux Developer
27 Areas of responsibility:
28 Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin, GLEP Editor
29 E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o
30 GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature