From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:34:17
1 On Sunday, November 13, 2016 8:59:40 AM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Why would we want people who don't make any significant contributions
4 > to the organization to be voting on how it ought to operate?
5
6 You mean like you?
7
8 git shortlog -sn
9
10 40 William L. Thomson Jr
11 38 Richard Freeman
12
13 Really interesting comment given I am not a developer and have more commits in
14 tree than a council member. Not to mention my overlay...
15
16 I would recommend not weighing people by the contributions and instead using a
17 principle of the US, all are equal....
20 William L. Thomson Jr.