From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Upcoming maintenance for lists.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 10:42:42
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 lists.gentoo.org aka pigeon.gentoo.org will be unavailable on 2011/07/03
4 for several hours due to maintenance, including major upgrades like
5 baselayout1 -> baselayout2 etc.
6
7 http://archives.gentoo.org is not affected so you can still use it
8 during the maintenance.
9
10 When: Sun Jul 03 2011
11 Begin: 11:00 AM UTC
12 Duration: Several hours, there is no precise time yet but we'll let you
13 know as soon as lists.gentoo.org is back again. We'll disable incoming
14 mails to lists.gentoo.org to make sure that no mails will be corrupted
15 or such like during the maintenance.
16
17 We apologize for any inconvenience.
20 Regards,
21 Christian Ruppert
22 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
23 member
24 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8