From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] Ebuild quizzes for existing developers
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:55:50
1 On 4/1/19 12:43 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 >
3 > What do you think?
6 Reminds me of a something I once spotted in an essay[0] by Doron
7 Zeilberger, a famous mathematician with some non-mainstream ideas:
8
9 Analogously, my own best ideas, far surpassing anything in my
10 "serious" papers, are contained in my annual April Fool's jokes, sent
11 to my E-correspondents and posted on my website. This way I can
12 express my "off the wall" ideas without being considered a crackpot.
15 [0] http://sites.math.rutgers.edu/~zeilberg/mamarim/mamarimPDF/real.pdf