From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] GLEP 76: Copyright Policy [v3]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 18:55:19
The list of active developers at https://www.gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/developers/ (which AFAIK is generated from LDAP) doesn't suggest any such cases. I see one name which seems to be a pseudonym (a name of a character from a comic), but that person is not an ebuild developer. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> What you are proposing demands public availability, so it can be seen > as an extra requirement compared to GLEP.
Ulrich