From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, marecki@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Marek Szuba
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 01:16:32
1 Hey,
2
3 Amy Winston <amynka@g.o> writes:
4
5 > "A recovering particle physicist, currently focused on the subject of
6 > scalable management of large scientific data. Originally from Poland,
7 > have been living the nomadic life of a modern scientist.
8
9 Welcome! I am particle physicist. Are you interested in the science
10 project (for scientific packages) and the Prefix project (running Gentoo
11 on shared computer clusters)?
12
13 > Have been using Gentoo since I got my first amd64 machine, back in
14 > 2005. When not staring at a computer screen I like taking long hikes,
15 > photographing landscapes and buildings, cooking and eating very spicy
16 > food, and reading science-fiction."
17
18 Cheers,
19 Benda