From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Corporate affiliations of Council members
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:15:55
1 On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 9:18 AM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Here's another question for the Council nominees. I'd like to ask
3 > the Council members to disclose their corporate affiliations,
4 > in particular whether they are employed or in partnership with companies
5 > using Gentoo or Gentoo derivatives.
6 >
7 > This is because I believe that the electorate deserves to know whether
8 > their elected Council member may end up being in conflict of interest
9 > between doing what's right by the wide community and what's requested by
10 > his employer.
11
12 I work for Intel (on Mesa).
13
14 I'm not aware of any usage of Gentoo in Intel outside of support of ChromeOS.