From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Council meeting 2015-04-14: call for agenda items
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 19:33:30
1 On 03/04/15 01:14, Tim Harder wrote:
2 > The next council meeting will be on April 14th, 19:00 UTC in
3 > #gentoo-council on Freenode.
4 >
5 > Please respond to this message on the gentoo-project list with any
6 > agenda items you want to propose or discuss.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > Tim
12 Could we please revisit lagging arch teams again? Specifically, I'd like
13 to see the package-by-package proposal extended to other minor archs
14 including ppc and ppc64.
15
16 In the worst cases wait time approaches and sometimes even exceeds one
17 year and I'd really like to be able to remove old versions.